The Lemonade Award
I just got this award from Chrissy @ the Edwards Daily Ritual – one of my BFF’s who has become invaluable.
In my three years of blogging, this was my FIRST award! 🙂
Thanks, Chrissy, for listening to my first time parent fears, my questions about make up and, of course, for enabling me when it comes to Lulu’s wardrobe!
With this award, you must thank your giver, link to their blog, list five things about yourself and then pass it on to five more people.
1. I lived with my grandmother, aunt, uncle and cousins when I was very young for about a year.
2. I hated country music 10 years ago. Now, it’s kind of ok.
3. I love hearts. Clearance at Valentine’s Day is like paydirt. I have a tattoo of a heart.
4. I am afraid of Jaws. Sometimes, in pools, too. Thanks, Aunt Michi.
5. I wanted to adopt when I was a young child, but I never knew my dream would come true. And, I certainly never knew she would be as wonderful as she is.
Since I have to pass it on to five people, lessee: