Just in case you ever need this info…
1. If the crayon is soft, freeze the fabric to harden the crayon, and then scrape off the excess.
2. Place the stain between clean paper towels and press with a warm iron to transfer the stain to the paper towels. Replace the paper towels frequently to absorb more crayon and prevent transferring the stain to other places on the fabric.
3. Pretreat with a prewash stain remover. Blot and let dry.
4. Launder with bleach that’s appropriate for the fabric. If any color remains, rewash the item using chlorine bleach, if safe for the fabric, or oxygen bleach.
1. Place the stain face down on a pad of paper towels. Spray with WD-40 and let it stand for a few minutes. Turn the fabric over and spray again with WD-40.
2. Apply liquid hand dishwashing detergent and work it into the stain. Replace the paper towels underneath as they absorb the stain.
3. Launder with chlorine bleach (if safe for the fabric) or oxygen bleach and the hottest water that’s safe for the fabric. Rinse in warm water.
- Posted in: Uncategorized